Safeguard Europe Dryzone Damp-Proofing Cream
£16.00 (exc VAT) per Tube
|Price per Tube
|1 - 13
|£19.20 (inc VAT)
|14 or more
|£18.49 (inc VAT)
Dryzone has a number advantages over conventional chemical injection damp-proofing systems for both the contractor and the householder:
- Quick to install Up to 3 times faster than standard damp-proofing injection systems.
- Simple to install Less scope for operator error
- Concentrated formulation Eliminates the need to introduce large volumes of liquid carrier into the wall. Dryzone is over four times stronger than many competing products.
- Low hazardNon-caustic, non-flammable, not injected under pressure.
- Solvent-free formulationDoes not contain white spirit or iso-paraffins.
- Spillage & mess virtually eliminatedNo problems with damp-proofing fluid leaking into neighbouring rooms or properties.
- No electric DPC pump required Can be used in situations where power is not available.
- EffectiveIndependent tests demonstrate that Dryzone provides a more effective barrier to rising damp than competing products.