DL Chemicals Paracryl Transparent Acrylic Sealant
£2.37 (exc VAT) Each
DL CHEMICALS PARACRYL TRANSPARENT ACRYLIC FILLER SEALANT
Quite unlike any acrylic caulking filler product we've ever seen! This almost plastic-like, mastic sealant filler is quite milky white when applied and looks like it's gone wrong but then magically changes into a matt-textured, crystal clear, see-through finish! For use internally on all surfaces, both porous and non-porous, where a waterproof seal or anti-mould properties are NOT neccessary, Paracryl Transparent has great adhesion and decent tooling capabilities, with over-painting very possible when the product reaches a fully vulcanised cure (can take a few days) But more often than not, the unique, crystal clear finish will satisfy the tradesperson as a decorative finish. This product is well worth a look at a very affordable price point for professional tradespeople and DIY users alike. It might just be your new 'goto' internal clear sealant!
- High-quality plasto-elastic sealing kit based on an acrylic dispersion
- Is white when applied, but crystal clear after curing
- Has a very good adhesion on dry and clean surfaces
- Can be painted when vulcanised
- Phthalate free
- Can also be applied for joints between windows and walls, doors and windowsills...
- Suitable for joints with moderate movement (max. 12,5%).
- Suitable for all porous surfaces (wood, stone, concrete, plaster...) and metal, ceramic tiles and hard PVC.