OTTO-CHEMIE OTTOSEAL S17 Neutral High Temperature Silicone
£11.64 (exc VAT) per Tube
|Price per Tube
|1 - 19
|£13.97 (inc VAT)
|20 or more
|£11.98 (inc VAT)
OTTOSEAL® S17 NEUTRAL HIGH TEMPRETURE SILICONE 310ML Red-Brown C65
Non-corrosive silicone mastic joint sealant for use in high temperature sealing applications such as chimneys, stoves and flues in narrow boats etc.
This unique high temperature silicone sealant can also be used to a seal cast iron stove and will take up to (long term resistance) of +285°C which makes OTTOSEAL® S17 ideal for automotive sealing applications such as engines and gear boxes.
- Neutral-curing 1-component silicone sealant
- Extraordinary long-term temperature resistance up to +285 °C
- Non-corrosive Examples of application:
- High temperature resistant and still elastic bonding and sealing, e. g. for cast member heating boilers,
- Exhaust boxes, tile stoves etc.
- Ideal mastic sealant for applications in automotive areas for engines and gearboxes