illbruck FS500 Frame and Façade Silicone
ILLBRUCK FS500 FRAME AND FACADE SILICONE SEALANT
FS500 is one-part, neutral curing, low modulus, low odour silicone sealant suitable for perimeter joint sealing applications with high movement capability. It has excellent adhesion to most porous substrates.
FS500 is ideal for use in: expansion & curtain wall joints, perimeter joints around windows or doors, panel joints between most common substrates, heel and toe beads, polycarbonate glazing and other general joint sealing applications.
- Meets the requirements of EN ISO 11600 G&F 25LM
- High movement capability
- Long-term resistance to weathering, ageing and extra UV protection
- Low modulus formulation ensures minimum stress at joint faces
- Neutral cure: low odour and non-corrosive
- Modern colour range in low sheen finish
- Easy to tool into place and smooth off
|TRE5280||illbruck FS500 Frame and Façade Silicone Anthracite||illbruck||Anthracite||310ml||£3.97 (inc VAT)|
|TRE5281||illbruck FS500 Frame and Façade Silicone Black||illbruck||Black||8713465310196||310ml||£3.97 (inc VAT)|