GEOCEL MARINE SILICONE SEALANT
Perfect for sealing joints where pipes or trunking for machinery pass through decks or bulkheads, and for the joint around hatches, port holes and windows, where a watertight flexible seal is required. Geocel Marine comes in 310ml cartridges and fits into a normal mastic sealant skeleton gun, it's a high performance, flexible silicone sealant for watertight sealing of marine application.
• Adheres to glass fibre, metal, glass, painted or varnished wood, and most plastics
• Ideal for bedding-in deck, hull fittings, or for making gaskets in situ for pumps & exhausts
• Good temperature accommodation (-55°C to 150°C)
• Unaffected by immersion in salt or fresh water
• Locking nuts and bolts against vibration, creating watertight joints throughout