GEOCEL 945 HIGH MODULUS MS POLYMER BASED SEALANT AND ADHESIVE (600CC)
Geocel 945 is a one part high modulus MS Polymer based sealant and adhesive for use in horizontal and vertical joints in building and civil engineering etc. Geocel 945 has a good shore hardness yet remains permanently flexible making it ideal for saw cuts in concrete floor slabs and stadia terrace movement joints as well as sea defence wall joints.
• Geocel 945 is in 600cc foil sausages, no waste & easy to dispose of
• Expansion joints in water retaining structures
• Outstanding resistance to heat and humidity
• Promenade construction and movement joints
• Concrete road soak away channels
• Resistant to foot traffic (occasional trolley & light forklift use)
Geocel 945 Modified Silane Sealant is ideal for sea defense walls.