Timbabuild Finish Styrne Free Surface Finish 300g
£3.66 (exc VAT) Each
|Quantity Ordered||Price Each|
|1 - 14||£4.39 (inc VAT)|
|15 or more||£3.79 (inc VAT)|
TIMBABUILD FINISH STYRNE FREE SURFACE FINISH 300G
Timbabuild® FINISH manufactured by Chemfix, is designed to aid the perfect finished surface to Timbabuild repairs. Finish is a 2 Part filler in a patented silicone tube designed to perfectly mix the filler and hardener ratio without effort. Once mixed, this durable filling agent can be applied as a ‘top coat’ to any Timbabuild repair after sanding to smooth out any imperfections, pin holes or uneven layers.
The mixed product is fast curing (ready to sand in 30 minutes) and sands easily, leaving a primer/ paint ready surface. Finish can also be used independently as a strong durable stainable two part woodfiller without the need for primers, for small repairs. Finish is a styrene free wood filler and is safely used indoors without harmful odours. FINISH is coatable with most decorative wood finishes.
- Styrene Free - Less harmful and VOC A+ rated.
- Use with a standard silicone tool.
- Cartridge System Ensures Accurate Mixing.
- Hardener & Resin is extruded together in the correct ratio.
- Fast and Simple to Use, Easy to Clean and Store.
- High strength and durability 2 Part wood filler
- Cured and ready for painting within 30 minutes (at 20ºC).
- Re-usable cartridge system.
- Easy to mix and apply with a decorators knife.
- Natural finish can be stained, varnished or over painted.