Dry Fix® 16 Wood Stabiliser/Primer
£31.23 (exc VAT) Each
|Quantity Ordered||Price Each|
|1 - 9||£37.48 (inc VAT)|
|10 or more||£35.35 (inc VAT)|
REPAIRCARE INTERNATIONAL / (AKA WINDOWCARE SYSTEMS) DRY FIX® 16 - 2 PART, WOOD STABILISER/PRIMER
Dry Fix® 16 is a low viscosity, solvent free, two component product based on specific epoxy resins. Designed for use as the first primer coat application in conjunction with DRY FLEX® 16 wood repair system. DRY FIX® 16 is an integral part of the Window Care System which provides a very effective and durable solution to the curative and preventative treatment of timber. Use this product specifically before the Repair Care, Windowcare Systems Dry Flex® 16 resin.
• Penetrates and seals deeply into the wood before the use of Dry Flex® 16
• A very handy add-on for mastic sealant applicators, carpenters, joiners and shop fitters etc.
• Can be used on all timber species
• Simple and clean to mix with the MIX&FIX® set
• Simply mix up, brush-on and leave to work it's magic
|Brand||Repair Care Int.|