LINBIDE WOOD SCRAPER WITH TUNGSTEN CARBIDE BLADE
A fantastic, specialist tool for removing rotten & decayed timber, linseed oil putty and paint etc. prior to use of the Repair Care / Window Care System products such as Dry Fix® wood stabiliser/primer & Dry Flex® resin wood filler and also great for scraping back CURED DRY FLEX® resin. Lightweight but very sturdy, this solid steel handled multi-purpose scraping tool features a quick twist wingnut replacement system for changing the small tungsten carbide blades.
• Versatile and rugged solid steel to take the drops and knocks
• A very handy add-on for mastic sealant applicators, carpenters, joiners and shop fitters etc.
• A useful accessory of the Repair Care International / Window Care Systems
• Can also be used for scraping CURED DRY FLEX® RESIN
• Tough, Tungsten carbide blades, ventilated steel frame for use with blowtorch