Dry Fix® 4 Small 120ml (For Dry Flex® 4 - 2in1)
£19.00 (exc VAT) Each
|Quantity Ordered||Price Each|
|1 - 9||£22.80 (inc VAT)|
|10 or more||£21.42 (inc VAT)|
REPAIRCARE INTERNATIONAL / (AKA WINDOWCARE SYSTEMS) DRY FIX® 4 'SMALL' HANDY SIZE PRIMER/STABILISER FOR DRY FLEX® 2 IN 1 RESIN
Dry Fix 4 SMALL is a low viscosity, solvent free, two component product based on specific epoxy resins. Designed for use as the first primer coat application in conjunction with DRY FLEX® 2 - in - 1 wood repair system. DRY FIX® SMALL is an integral part of the Window Care System which provides a very effective and durable solution to the curative and preventative treatment of timber. Use this product specifically before the Repair Care, Windowcare Systems Dry Flex® 2-in-1 resin.
• Penetrates and seals deeply into the wood before the use of Dry Flex® 4 - 2-in-1
• A very handy add-on for mastic sealant applicators, carpenters, joiners and shop fitters etc.
• Can be used on all timber species
• Simple and clean to mix with the MIX&FIX® set
• Simply mix up, brush-on and leave to work it's magic
|Brand||Repair Care Int.|