DOW CORNING 895 STRUCTURAL GLAZING SILICONE SEALANT
Designed specifically for the bonding of structural glass, metal, and other building materials, Dow Corning 895 is the industry standard and most widely recognized mastic silicone sealant for structural glazing with superb adhesion to a wide range of substrates such as coated, enamelled and reflective glasses, anodised and polyester coated aluminium and stainless steel profiles.
• Meets newly developed European standards for structural glazing, as developed by EOTA
• Odourless and non-corrosive cure system
• Resistant to ozone and temperature extremes such as heat and humidity
• Excellent weathering characteristics, and a high resistance to ultra-violet radiation,
• High ultimate tensile strength makes it ideally suited for structural bonding applications